Sewing Tips

15:20

I spent the morning on Tuesday at the sewing machine transforming an old duvet cover into a bunch of draw string bags. Also I made these roll up things, one for the kitchen (wooden spoon, spork, fag lighter, herbs and spices etc) and one for glue, sewing kit, repair stuff etc. Having a few bags to pack things into means you can compress things smaller and helps you to keep everything tidy and organised. Good tip with the draw string bags is to use a safety pin to thread the string through with.
I am still hobbling about with a sore ankle but its getting better. Bike is now boxed up and ready to fly. Just a case of getting everything else packed now. I visited my sister's school and gave a talk to the Geography Society last night which was good fun. Fly tomorrow night!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *