Road Songs

21:29

Following from my Dylan Lyrics post here are some more song lyrics that are ringing true for me at the moment.

First up,
Outlines feat. RZA -Now That I'm Free
Now that I'm on the road again
Got time to think about where I'm going
I couldn't think before
Now that I'm free
Open your eyes so you can see
Now that I'm free
I'm going to ask this world for more


Russ put this tune top of a playlist he made for me. I loved it straight away...

Gomez - Get Miles Away

Nick Drake - The Road
You can say the sun is shining if you really want to
I can see the moon and it seems so clear
You can take the road that takes you to the stars now
I can take a road that'll see me through


I learned to play this on guitar once and never really paid attention to the lyrics. But aren't they lovely?

Unlike the song of the same name by
Tenacious D
whose lyrics aren't.

The Black Keys -Have Love Will Travel

Steppenwolf-Born to be wild

Lemonjelly Ramblin Man

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *